ftx3  - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend  Forum Index

ftx3 - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend
Forum destiné aux discutions sur le logiciel FTX3. WWW.HAL8999.COM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

END of FTX3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ftx3 - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend Forum Index -> ftx3 - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend -> ftx3 - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend
Previous topic :: Next topic  
rickavzstx
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 1 Jan - 18:46 (2017)    Post subject: END of FTX3 Reply with quote

This is the end of FTX3, I was thinking about this for a few months ............ the fact besides today no longer have access to the SCREENSCAPPER database to accelerate this decision. I have worked hard, for this, then now strange ! no download data.......

FTX3 becomes private! or
Definitely Stopped..... The forum and Main web site will be deleted soon.

END!

Embarassed

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 1 Jan - 18:46 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
KAOS2007B

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jan - 06:59 (2017)    Post subject: END of FTX3 Reply with quote

It is a very bad news to start the year, I loved your frontend and the scrap there are others with which it would have the same effect, if for now make it private please let me lend a hand in what I can, at least for the good Rats that you've made me enjoy, thank you and Happy New Year 2017 and Happy Kings! <-=

Noel 25December<= Kings 6 January

rickavzstx
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jan - 07:34 (2017)    Post subject: END of FTX3 Reply with quote

ok...

but ,  possible ftx3  reborn with new name and supported by one team ...  possible but not sure.....     

Visit poster’s website
rickavzstx
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jan - 07:57 (2017)    Post subject: END of FTX3 Reply with quote

happy new year 2017 to all..

Visit poster’s website
annunaki12

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jan - 13:21 (2017)    Post subject: END of FTX3 Reply with quote

Happy New Year  Very Happy

PostPosted: Today at 09:32 (2017)    Post subject: END of FTX3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ftx3 - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend Forum Index -> ftx3 - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend -> ftx3 - arcade - consoles - multimedia frontend All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation